Freitag, 4. Juni 2010

Rachel Goes Hard Boiled

After the Bank Job had gone bust, witch quite a few dead bodies on both sides of the yellow tape, I was called in to pick up the pieces. I pushed some of my snitches around a little and one of them spilled his guts. Turned out that one of the robbers had a girlfriend in town.

I had her bought in for questioning.




Ms Kitty Jaspers was very eager to answer my questions... a bit too eager for my taste. As the interview went on I started to get the feeling that Ms Jaspers was hiding something.

However, I did not expect it to be a club which the bloody dame proceeded to hit me over the head with after I had turned around to fill her glass of water...



Seems like there was more to Ms Jasper than met the eye (and there was plenty to meet the eye). I was in a tight spot... but then... wasn't I always....

to be continued.. (yeah right)

2 Kommentare: